• Psalm 107:21-22 - Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.
• Colossians 3:17 - And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
• Ephesians 5:20 - Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...
• I Thessalonians 5:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
• I Chronicles 16:34 - O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.
• Psalm 79:13 - So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.
Bible Reference Guide by Gale Henderson
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture passages quoted are taken from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. While this may not be an exhaustive reference on the subject, it is intended to bring awareness of what God’s word says that you may know the truth, and be encouraged to study His word for yourself.