• Daniel 6:10 - Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.
• I Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing.
• Luke 21:36 - Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
• Ephesians 6:17-18 - And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints...
• Colossians 4:2 - Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving...
Bible Reference Guide by Gale Henderson
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture passages quoted are taken from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. While this may not be an exhaustive reference on the subject, it is intended to bring awareness of what God’s word says that you may know the truth, and be encouraged to study His word for yourself.