• Psalm 47:8 God reigneth over the heathen (nations): God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.
• Psalm 22:27-28 - All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations.
• Zechariah 14:9 - And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
• Revelation 11:15-17 - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
• I Chronicles 16:31 - Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The LORD reigneth.
Bible Reference Guide by Gale Henderson
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture passages quoted are taken from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. While this may not be an exhaustive reference on the subject, it is intended to bring awareness of what God’s word says that you may know the truth, and be encouraged to study His word for yourself.