• Colossians 3:23-24 - And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
• Hebrews 6:10 - For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
• II Chronicles 15:7 - Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded.
• Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
• II Thessalonians 3:13 - But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
Bible Reference Guide by Gale Henderson
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture passages quoted are taken from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. While this may not be an exhaustive reference on the subject, it is intended to bring awareness of what God’s word says that you may know the truth, and be encouraged to study His word for yourself.