• Acts 20:24 - But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.
• Acts 21:13-14 - Then Paul answered, What do you mean to weep and to break my heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus. And when he would not be persuaded, we ceased, saying, The will of the Lord be done.
• Job 13:15 - Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.
• Psalm 27:3 - Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
• Romans 8:35-37 – Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Bible Reference Guide by Gale Henderson
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture passages quoted are taken from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. While this may not be an exhaustive reference on the subject, it is intended to bring awareness of what God’s word says that you may know the truth, and be encouraged to study His word for yourself.