• Isaiah 41:17 - When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.
• Psalm 68:9 - Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.
• Matthew 6:30-33 - Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
• Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
• Psalm 37:25 - I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
Bible Reference Guide by Gale Henderson
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture passages quoted are taken from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. While this may not be an exhaustive reference on the subject, it is intended to bring awareness of what God’s word says that you may know the truth, and be encouraged to study His word for yourself.