• Proverbs 26:4 - Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
• Proverbs 17:27 - He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.
• Proverbs 17:28 - Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.
• I Thessalonians 5:15 - See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
• Romans 12:21 - Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Bible Reference Guide by Gale Henderson
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture passages quoted are taken from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. While this may not be an exhaustive reference on the subject, it is intended to bring awareness of what God’s word says that you may know the truth, and be encouraged to study His word for yourself.