• Psalm 42:11 - Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
• Psalm 39:7 - And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.
• Psalm 71:14 - But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.
• Psalm 130:5 - I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
• Psalm 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
• Romans 15:13 - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Bible Reference Guide by Gale Henderson
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture passages quoted are taken from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. While this may not be an exhaustive reference on the subject, it is intended to bring awareness of what God’s word says that you may know the truth, and be encouraged to study His word for yourself.