• John 3:16-17 – For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved.
• Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
• Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
• Isaiah 55:1-2 - Ho, every one that thirst, come to the waters, and he that has no money, come, buy, and eat; yes, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Wherefore do you spend money for that which is not bread? and your labor for that which satisfies not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
• Revelation 22:17 - And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that hears say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Bible Reference Guide by Gale Henderson
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture passages quoted are taken from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. While this may not be an exhaustive reference on the subject, it is intended to bring awareness of what God’s word says that you may know the truth, and be encouraged to study His word for yourself.