• Proverbs 24:23 - These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.
• Proverbs 18:5 - It is not good to accept the person of the wicked, to overthrow the righteous in judgment.
• Psalm 58:1 - Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?
• Psalm 82:2-4 - How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
• Proverbs 17:15 - He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.
Bible Reference Guide by Gale Wilcox.
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture passages quoted are taken from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. While this may not be an exhaustive reference on the subject, it is intended to bring awareness of what God’s word says that you may know the truth, and be encouraged to study His word for yourself.