• Exodus 23:2 - Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment...
• Proverbs 1:10-16 - My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not. If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause: Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit: We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil: Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse: My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path: For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
• Proverbs 4:14-15 - Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men. Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.
• III John 1:11 - Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that does good is of God: but he that does evil has not seen God.
• Romans 14:19 - Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
Bible Reference Guide by Gale Wilcox.
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture passages quoted are taken from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. While this may not be an exhaustive reference on the subject, it is intended to bring awareness of what God’s word says that you may know the truth, and be encouraged to study His word for yourself.