• Hebrews 10:35-36 - Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
• Hebrews 12:3 - For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
• II Chronicles 15:7 - Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded.
• Hebrews 6:10 - For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
• I Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be you steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as you know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
• Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Bible Reference Guide by Gale Wilcox.
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture passages quoted are taken from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. While this may not be an exhaustive reference on the subject, it is intended to bring awareness of what God’s word says that you may know the truth, and be encouraged to study His word for yourself.