• Proverbs 22:1 - A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.
• I Peter 2:11-12 - Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul; Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.
• Matthew 5:16 - Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
• James 1:27 - Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
• Hebrews 13:18 - Pray for us: for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to live honestly.
Bible Reference Guide by Gale Henderson
Unless otherwise indicated, all scripture passages quoted are taken from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible. While this may not be an exhaustive reference on the subject, it is intended to bring awareness of what God’s word says that you may know the truth, and be encouraged to study His word for yourself.