By: Gale Wilcox
1. Is Strong, Steadfast And Cannot Be Moved
· I Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be you steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in
the work of the Lord, for as much as you know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
2. Will Not Ignore, But Acknowledge That It Has Sinned Against God
· Psalms 51:3-4 - For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. Against you, you only, have I
sinned, and done this evil in your sight: that you might be justified when you speak, and be clear when you
3. Will Answer God's Call To Seek His Face
· Psalms 27:8 - When you said, Seek my face; my heart said unto you, Your face, LORD, will I seek.
4. Is Ready Without Hesitation To Go Wherever God Sends Him
· Acts 21:13-14 - Then Paul answered, What do you mean to weep and to break my heart? for I am ready not to be
bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus. And when he would not be persuaded,
we ceased, saying, The will of the Lord be done.
5. Will Have No Other Desire But To Dwell In The House of The Lord
· Psalms 27:4 - One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the
LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.